Web-based Tax & Legal Data Management
Palantir Platform keeps track of global entity data, the ownership structure, numbers and documents.
All data is historically searchable and presented in many overviews and reports.
Tax Risk Exposure & IFRIC 23
Shareholdings / Transactions
Create customizable charts of the legal ownership structure with Microsoft Visio
The Platform has an add on to Microsoft Visio which makes it possible to fetch ownership data from the Palantir database. From this data it is possible to search out the companies and ownership structure you would like to draw up and have the Visio add-in automatically draw it for you.
The chart is highly customizable and allow you to fine tune the drawing both in terms what is shown and the formatting of the chart. Examples of this could be to exclude dormant entities, to change the colors to match your organizations´ brand profile, to add comments for a specific company or to show what division each entity belongs to.
The chart module will allow you to make the charts directly accessible via the web based platform which enables users without Visio to view the charts. Users with access rights to view the entities in the charts will then be able to view relevant charts.
There is more…
Reports and Overviews
Full Audit Trail
Complex Ownership Changes
We will help you along the way
ImplementationAs a part of the implementation process we will be able to offer a number of services. For instance we will be able to customize our systems to meet your organization´s requirements. We will be able to custom build add on modules to our existing products or integrate our products with other systems you are using. If the needs of your organization changes over time you may add functionality or integrate our products with other systems at a later date.
Data TransferIn connection with an implementation of one of our products you may want to transfer existing data from other sources to the Palantir database. This could be data from other databases, from Excel files or from other types of software. We will be able to help you to convert this data and populate our database as a part of an implementation process. This could include users, entity data, figures or other structured data. We will also be able to help you to cross-check the information to sort out duplicates or inconsistencies in the converted data.
IntegrationsPalantir Company Register can be integrated with other systems. Example of this is integration with the group accounting system to reconcile the group structure or the book value of shares, integration with your employee-register for automatic log on or integration with Companies House for automated filing of mandatory information.
TrainingPalantir offers training services for all our products. Training is essential as a part of the implementation process, but also later on when new users start to use the software. Our training programs can be tailored to fit the needs of each customer ensuring that all users get the maximum benefit from participating in the program.
Palantir Company Register 2.0 is a web based platform which can be provided both as a service (SaaS) and as an on-premise installation. Normal usage and administration is carried out online using a standard web browser. Drawing of Visio charts is done directly from Visio using the Palantir Company Register Visio Add-In. The Add-In is installed using ClickOnce which enables automatic updates from the web server.
Client Requirements (one of the following browsers)
- Internet Explorer 9 (or later)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox 4 (or later)
Visio Drawers Additional Requirements
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Visio 2010 or later
On-Premise Additional Requirements
Web Server Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- IIS 7 or later
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 (automatically includes the required ASP.NET 4.0)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, or 2014
Version 2.8 (October 16th, 2017)
- Corporate Information: VAT Number History (and VAT Number Files)
- Shareholdings: Support for P.E. in the Tree Report
- BEPS 13: Files and Files Period Report (all BEPS 13 files in two new grids)
- BEPS 13: Additional Info (table 3): Add one or many additional information items each period
- Contact Person Report: See which Role(s) a person has in each Company
- Sign-Off: ‘Sign-Off All’ button: Added to facilitate the workflow
- Company Documents (previously ‘Documents’): This module has been reworked and renamed to improve usability
- Shareholdings: Transaction Files have received a more prominent place in the Shareholdings module
- BEPS 13: Local File (Company/Country): Support for multiple Local Files has been added
- BEPS 13: Master Files: Support for multiple Master Files has been added
- BEPS 13: XML Export: The XML Schema has been updated to OECD version 1.0.1 (includes support for stateless entities)
- Tax Exposure: Issue Files have gained a more prominent place in the Tax Exposure module
- API updates
Version 2.7 (May 22nd, 2017)
- Corporate Information: Permanent Establishment Support
- BEPS 13: Import Business Activity via Excel
- BEPS 13: Company Selection
- Contact Persons: This module has been reworked to improve usability making the distinction between a Contact Person and an External Person clearer.
- External Persons: The access model and the UI has been updated.
- API updates
Version 2.6.2 (March 10th, 2017)
- Shareholdings: Counterparty transactions
- Shareholdings: Ownership Report
- BEPS 13: Warning Flags for Business Activity and Country-by-Country
- Shareholdings: More columns has been inserted to the grids and tables to help locate period changes faster.
- Shareholdings: Transaction details view: Tabs with Internal Shareholders and External Shareholders has been added.
- The Microsoft Visio Add-In: It is now possible to automatically include subsidiaries and owned companies in the charts.
Version 2.6 (December 2nd, 2016)
- BEPS 13 Analytics
- Archive Visio drawings
- Copy Visio drawings
- Performance improvements
- Side menu rearranged
- Name/Keyword changes
Version 2.5 (September 9th, 2016)
- Tax Residence History: collect TINs and related data
- API: fetch data from the platform via a JSON API
- Secret Documents: manage classified documents
- BEPS 13 Country-by-Country: import data via Excel
- Documents: more overviews and reports
- Documents: support for document categories
Version 2.4 (June 3rd, 2016)
- Tax Exposure
- Additional VAT numbers: facilitates when a Company has VAT numbers registered in other countries
- Copy Currency Rates from one period to another
- Completely new design
- The Local Admin permissions have become more fine-grained
- Connect a Document Type to one or many Reporting Categories to limit document access
- Possible to Lock Companies for the Reporting Categories ‘Corporate Information’, ‘Associated Persons’ and ‘Shareholdings’ separately
- Performance improvements
- More reports
- More shortcuts
Version 2.3 (October 16th, 2015)
- BEPS 13
- Associate documents with transactions
Version 2.2 (September 4th, 2015)
- Principal Subsidiaries
- FATCA Status History added to Corporate Information
- Copy User Permissions (from one user to another)
- Visio: Drawing performance improved
Version 2.1 (July 2nd, 2015)
- Document management: Upload a file or set an URL to a file and associate it with one or more companies.
- Visio: Theme formatting settings can now be applied individually per chart.
- Visio: Charts can now be disconnected from the platform preventing further updates to the drawing.
- Improved effective permissions report for users/groups.
- Improved effective permissions report for companies.
Version 2.0 (May 27th, 2015)
- Contact persons: Store useful contacts for each entity.
- Bundles: a way to group multiple transactions together.
- View charts created in Visio directly in the Company Register (under Reports).
- Full audit trail of all reported data, as well as a report to easily find and filter the data.
- More overviews, for example Transactions and Transaction Sums.
- A new powerful and flexible access system for your legal entity management
- A brand new Microsoft Visio add-in for drawing the owner structure.
- Windows login added, so now you can choose Windows, username + password or both.
- Dashboard: Better overview of the changes/progress in the current reporting period.
- Lock Companies: functionality and interface was improved.
- Email management: improved template handling and send email interface.
- A complete overhaul of the settings to facilitate the customization of the platform.
- A remodeled filter for the tree increasing usability.
- Re-designed reports for better overviews.
Would you like to know more about the platform?
For more information and a demo, please call +46 (0)8 10 00 80 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.