Palantir Corporate Tax
Group Tax Consolidation
Corporate Tax is a consolidation system which calculates, documents and collect tax data, facilitate the analysis process and secures the quality of global tax reporting from your subsidiaries.
It is based on Excel and can be custom built to include your existing tax reporting forms.
The main features
Reporting and integration explained in one chart
To facilitate the tax reporting process and to minimize the risk for errors you may choose to integrate Palantir with your accounting systems. Palantir’s integration platform allows for an automated integration as well as a semi-automatic integration using file transfers.
With Palantir you will stay in control of the entire tax reporting process all the way from the local level to the finished tax note. All data is structured in a coherent way which makes it easy to find information when you are looking for it, also when a person has left the group.
There is more…
Control and overview
Groupings of units
We will help you along the way
ImplementationAs a part of the implementation process we will be able to offer a number of services. For instance we will be able to customize our systems to meet your organization´s requirements. We will be able to custom build add on modules to our existing products or integrate our products with other systems you are using. If the needs of your organization changes over time you may add functionality or integrate our products with other systems at a later date.
Data TransferIn connection with an implementation of one of our products you may want to transfer existing data from other sources to the Palantir database. This could be data from other databases, from Excel files or from other types of software. We will be able to help you to convert this data and populate our database as a part of an implementation process. This could include users, entity data, figures or other structured data. We will also be able to help you to cross-check the information to sort out duplicates or inconsistencies in the converted data.
IntegrationsPalantir Corporate Tax can be integrated with other systems such as accounting or group accounting systems. With the Palantir integration platform we will be able to help you to make an automatic or semi-automatic integration. In addition we will help you to structure the data according to the set up in the integrated systems, e.g. dimensions or exceptions for some entities, to make sure the integration works smoothly. We will be able to provide a monitoring service to ensure that the integration is running as intended.
TrainingPalantir offers training services for all our products. Training is essential as a part of the implementation process, but also later on when new users start to use the software. Our training programs can be tailored to fit the needs of each customer ensuring that all users get the maximum benefit from participating in the program.
Palantir Corporate Tax is a web deployed system. It consists of two applications installed on the web server. The first one is Palantir Tax Client which is the client part of the system and runs as Add-In to Excel. The second one is Palantir Tax Service which is the web server part of the system. By utilizing the Click Once setup technology of .NET framework, the system users can install the client module themselves simply by clicking on the link to the intranet web site containing the installation.
- Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or later
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools For Office Runtime (VSTO) 4.0 or later
(included in Office 2013 and 2010 SP1)
- Internet Explorer 9 (or later), Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 (or later)
Web Server Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 or later
- IIS installed
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later
Version 3.4 (September 28, 2016)
- Larger Reporting Models: Improved support for creating and working with larger, more complex, reporting models.
- Performance Enhancements: Improved loading time and saving time for models and reports.
- New Tools and Utilities:
- Roll forward amounts from previous period.
- Automatic calculations for multiple units at once.
- New automatic calculation: Net of Subsidiaries.
- More options for sorting units in multi-period reports.
Version 3.3 (December 28th, 2015)
- Improved Account Mapping: New web interface for administrating integrations with external systems.
- Extended Integrations: Integration framework extended to handle both external consolidation systems and accounting/finance systems.
- Imports from Accounting systems: Ability for reporters to self-manage mapping and import data from their respective accounting system.
Version 3.2 (September 1st, 2015)
- Administration improvements:
- Improved support for local administrators.
- New Reviewed-state improving units’ sign off process.
- Custom cell coloring in Group reports.
- Extended warning flags functionality.
- Excel and PDF export: Improved options for exporting reporting models and reports to new Excel- or PDF-files.
- Large Reporting Models: Improved performance and usability for very large reporting models.
Version 3.1 (December 1st, 2014)
- Account Mapping: Interface for mapping accounts and units in Palantir to respective accounts and units in external systems.
- Imports and Exports: Framework to import and export data from external systems.
- Cognos: Implementation of Cognos-specific integration rules, allowing for import and export of files from/to Cognos.
Version 3.0 (August 1st, 2014)
- Customizable Instructions: Functionality for administrators to customize reporting instructions aimed at guiding reporters. Custom instructions can be overall guidelines for the reporting process or account specific rules and information. Account specific instructions are visible for the reporters directly in the Reporting Model.
- IAS-Rules: Integrated official IAS-rules to the customizable instructions.
Version 2.8 (February 20th, 2014)
- Comments: Functionality for creating comments and attaching files to amount cells in the Reporting Model and in Reports. Comments are available for both reporters and administrators.
- IFRS-reporting: Framework for setting up IFRS structures and reporting including consolidation of reported amounts from multiple countries.
- Multi-country reporting: Systems for setting up multiple countries with local structures and reporting.
- New Period Comparison functionality: Functionality for comparing amounts from two different periods inside Reports.
Would you like to know more about the system?
For more information and a demo, please call +46 (0)8 10 00 80 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.